<tr id="zkl5l"><rt id="zkl5l"></rt></tr>
<optgroup id="zkl5l"></optgroup>
    <big id="zkl5l"></big>
  1. <optgroup id="zkl5l"><li id="zkl5l"></li></optgroup>
    <tr id="zkl5l"><output id="zkl5l"></output></tr>

  2. <optgroup id="zkl5l"><form id="zkl5l"></form></optgroup>

    <tr id="zkl5l"><output id="zkl5l"><strong id="zkl5l"></strong></output></tr><legend id="zkl5l"><dl id="zkl5l"></dl></legend>
  3. 01

    Mar

    2022/03/01 14:48

    Accidentally swallowed magnetic beads that caused 5 perforations in the small intestine, a child was saved by emergency surgery

    A 3-year-old child accidentally ingested 17 magnetic beads, causing 5 perforations in the small intestine, which was life-threatening. Fortunately, they were taken out at the Department of Pediatric Surgery of Taihe Hospital under the assistance of laparoscopy. In addition, the intestinal adhesion release and intestinal perforation repair were performed as well. Since last year, Taihe Hospital has treated 4 children who accidentally swallowed magnetic beads.


    亚洲图片欧美天堂小说二区_欧美综合自拍亚洲综合图明片_最新精品国自产拍福利_青草青草久热精品视频